All electric and no gas makes Christie a Happy Girl!
Well, I drove the electric car to the store. I was a bit nervous as it is doggy starting off. But I had no problem getting up to 45-50 mph once I got going.
Nobody honked at me. :)
I'd say it does 0-35 in 40 seconds. LOL
It was an experience getting it registered. They didn't know what to do about make and model and for a few minutes wanted me to go to a weigh station and have it weighed.
???
I couldn't figure that one out, and finally the lady said, "I'm going to ignore that and just put unknown. She said since it isn't a hauler, it shouldn't matter.
The only thing this can haul is groceries and a kid or two. :)
So Here I am in the little Leopard:

2 comments:
it is the hat that does it. ;-)
I would LOVE it if he would paint it a "creme de' menthe with hot pink bumpers. :)
And we would letter it "electra" on the side in hot pink. :)
Post a Comment