His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, November 10, 2008

Took The Lectric Leopard to the Store


All electric and no gas makes Christie a Happy Girl!

Well, I drove the electric car to the store. I was a bit nervous as it is doggy starting off. But I had no problem getting up to 45-50 mph once I got going.
Nobody honked at me. :)

I'd say it does 0-35 in 40 seconds. LOL

It was an experience getting it registered. They didn't know what to do about make and model and for a few minutes wanted me to go to a weigh station and have it weighed.

???

I couldn't figure that one out, and finally the lady said, "I'm going to ignore that and just put unknown. She said since it isn't a hauler, it shouldn't matter.
The only thing this can haul is groceries and a kid or two. :)

So Here I am in the little Leopard:

2 comments:

Ivy said...

it is the hat that does it. ;-)

Mike and Christie said...

I would LOVE it if he would paint it a "creme de' menthe with hot pink bumpers. :)

And we would letter it "electra" on the side in hot pink. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin