His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mike's New Car

The reason that Mike and Anna went to Minnesota last week was for business. Mike purchased an electric car. He has been wanting for a long time to get into electric cars and for those who talk to him, they know he is MORE than interested; he is excited! He is excited about the possibilities and the future of the electric car industry. He has been studying and searching and tinkering, and now it is HERE!
I got to drive it down the street and back and it was really fun. After it is registered etc. I will be able to drive it anywhere!

So here he is in front of his "Lectric Leopard"


3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

How cool!!

barbara and david said...

Is that one of those converted Renaults?

Mike and Christie said...

Yes, it is ! He is going to tinker with it. The newer technology is so much better with different batteries. He is planning to convert my Van to electric, but wanted to get something so he could show people that you can have an electric vehicle that does not use any fuel. It has a 110 plug to plug in and the cost is about a penny a mile.
So for now, this is my go to the grocery store run errands vehicle. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin