His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, July 8, 2013

Dads Are Awesome!

                           Dads are LOVING and kind.  And can sleep through many things!
Mike is always ready to go out on the boat and drag girls across the lake on ski's, tubes and boards.
He works hard every day and is available 24/7 for counsel and back up! 
And he has gone shopping twice with a girl in the last 2 weeks! :)  CLOTHING shopping!

I am so happy to have him on my team! :)

3 comments:

:)De said...

Is he really sleep? When I was a teen... our family started teasing one another (with consent) by using a piece of string or fuzz to gently tickle a persons lips or nose if they happened to drift off to sleep on the couch. In fact, my brother just got Dad last weekend and even Dad woke up laughing saying how he had not "been gotten" in a long time.

Christie Minich said...

He was when I put it on him, but woke him up. Then he put it back on himself and closed his eyes. :)

Aus said...

Wow - clothes shopping? Michael - you are a Mensch!! ;)

Or maybe just and all around great guy -

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin