His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mercy Me!

It has been quite a week, and I still haven't posted our final VBS Skit!

VBS ended yesterday, and we had a wonderful time with all the kids.  Today was a day of rest; sort of.
It was also a day where everybody seemed to be out of sorts.  :/

That is ok.  Those days come now and then.... There was some drama.... and there was some good discussion.

In the End...Chickens were fed and watered, goats were watered, laundry was folded, rooms were cleaned, baths were taken, hair was washed and then,  there were "I Love You's, I'm Sorry's, and hugs......

All is well. :)

Time for a NEW WEEK! :)

1 comment:

Aus said...

Some days are like that - but they are needed - because without the down we can't know the up! ;)

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin