His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life As We Know It....

Alli is doing well!    Tonight the girlies are going to sleep to "Honey I Shrunk the Kids!"
We haven't seen that in YEARS!

I Am thankful for all of our kids.  Our 3rd Son Joseph and his wife Becca, our 3 grandsons, Sam, Truman and Felix will be here in 3 weeks! :)
So EXCITED to have them HOME!

Joseph is starting the Doctoral Program at UTD... they are BACK IN TEXAS! Yea~ !

The Weather in Texas for the next few days it as a record LOW! We are Thankful for that!
Amazing temps for July!

Both Anna and I have chest congestion, not due to boat cover treatment, but weird weather!

Erika did an amazing job at church today with the conference slide shows. 
Sarah is doing well with the Vacation Bible School Skit, and we had a wonderful Pot Luck today too!

Our sweet Grand Daughter Ilse, is in the hospital with Pneumonia and we are praying for a healthy recovery for her.

LOTS OF LIFE going on!

Praying all our readers are happy and healthy!

2 comments:

katiemacgregor said...

So glad to hear Alli is doing well! Have been praying a lot! That must have been so scary for you all! Sending big love from Australia xxxxx

Aus said...

Glad your girl is feeling better - having suffered from chemically inducted pneumonia myself - it simply scares the devil out of you (in my case using bleach to clean up a biological issue - releases chlorine gas - I'm smarter than that...)

And ya know - it was the fear more than the health crises...

So while I'm sure the medical routine was necessary - I can't help but believe that it was the love that made most of the difference!

And the Blessing of having the bonding go stronger....

I.love.it.when.God.is.smart.like.that!!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin