His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, July 22, 2013

Guess Who's Coming To Our House!!!!

Our Son Joseph, our Daughter  Becca, and our THREE grandsons, Sam, Truman and Felix.....
Joseph is going to begin the Doctoral Program at UTD this fall.  They have been living in Maryland for the last decade! 

I know it is a homecoming for Joseph... but brand new territory for Becca.  She is a Maryland girl!

I am praying that everybody's adjustment goes well and that Sam loves his new school! He will be a big boy in FIRST GRADE!

We are on the countdown now.... August 12th, Joseph will arrive in the car and on August 13th, Becca will arrive by plane! :)

And then.... we will all be together until their apartment is ready. :) 

Stay tuned! This is gonna be FUN! :)
And CRAZY! :)

I like CRAZY! :)




5 comments:

Fatcat said...

Such cuteness!

Aus said...

Super excited for you guys - crazy is good!

hugs - aus and co.

Dawn said...

You are going to have SO MUCH fun!!!

mommajeane said...

They are so cute. I like crazy too :)

Christie Minich said...

I just can't wait to hug them all... and then play with them, and take Becca out for coffee! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin