His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day!


Red White and Blue ..... Stars and Stripes ..... table cloth and flag napkin basket....are on the kitchen Table.
The Front Porch is decorated and ready.....  And tomorrow? 
                                   BANG!!!!!!  
We are ready with fire works, and we'll be joining our wonderful neighbors who are also having a family reunion on their property.   Loads of fun is planned including water skiing, and more! 

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Independence Day Celebration! 
                          God Bless America!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm working on one of those flag desserts right now. Ours is a trifle. I thought turning an English dessert into an American flag was funny.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin