Her latest email:
I hoping I can send you some tonight. I long to hug you and dad. I am really missing your cooking. Dr. Haring so helpful and so has his wife. My ski trainers are fabulous. I love you very much.
Erika M.
She is such a special sweetie! :)
I miss her..... So happy she is having a great time but can't wait until Saturday! We get to be back together! :)
Here she is going down. Thank you Dr. Ellis for sending this. :)
She is such a special sweetie! :)
I miss her..... So happy she is having a great time but can't wait until Saturday! We get to be back together! :)
Here she is going down. Thank you Dr. Ellis for sending this. :)


6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast kids grow up? I hope she has fun skiing. I've only skied at Winter Park once, but it's a nice place.
Yay for Ericka! I know she'll be happy to come home, but I hope she rocks those slopes in the meantime!
I love watching her discover more neat things about herself…She is an amazing yg. lady.
I think this is simply amazing. I am brought to tears seeing this photo. What a huge blessing for your sweet girl. Thank you for sharing...I NEED to see things like this. We are fighting every.single.day to overcome our eldest's son mental and physical challenges. He has been home almost 2 years- and we often get weary of the intensity of the battle. But, everytime I see another kiddo overcome...it just encourages me more to keep on fighting for him. Blessings, Jennifer
Jennifer, me too... I held it together at the airport, but I know how important these events are.
Dr. Ellis sent me a text video of her going VERY FAST down that mountain! I was so excited I hit a button and accidently deleted it! WHAAAA!
I hope he resends it. If he does, I'll post it.
Those struggles that you are enduring will make you a STRONG OVER COMER and your son too!
I'll get the doctor to resend it to you. Love you.
Erika M.
Post a Comment