His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Mike


 (this was his Martian Child imitation)
 Mike's received an old book and  the "Frank Capra" movie  collection.
I believe we will be watching "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" tonight. :) The girls also wrote loving notes to him, and he was smothered in daughterly love. :)

It was a relaxing morning and then Mike had to go out to work.


Mike requested his favorite Dinner.... "Christie's Chinese Fried Rice.  He also requested a "Cherry chip" cake.  I couldn't find a cherry chip cake mix, so we made one up.  I sure hope it tastes good. It looks good! :)  Sorta funny, Alli has a brown cake and Mike a pink cake!  :)


Happy Birthday Sweetheart! :)




6 comments:

Christie Minich said...

It tasted great!

Milena said...

Happy Birthday to Mike too!

Great photos :-) They made me smile.

I love it when a dad isn't afraid of pink :-) !

mommajeane said...

Happy Birthday…I have never met the 2 of you - talked lots on email and some phone but , I just know we would enjoy hanging out with you ….Hope you had a great b-day !

Annie said...

What a sweet husband you have! Happy birthday to him.

:)De said...

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Aus said...

Happy Birthday y'all - hope it was all you wanted and more!!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin