His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, February 18, 2013

Erika's Ski Trip

 Erika had a wonderful time! We were all very excited to pick her up at the airport after it was over.... We finished off her weekend by taking the family out to Chipotle, so we could just chill, sit and talk. :)

Oh MY! This girl has NO FEAR!  She went to the second highest drop off called Mary Jane and sledded down.

Here are some highlights of her trip!
 At the airport
 Take Off
 Mountains
 There were several staff members from Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
 Getting ready to go down.

 The cooks



 Y also goes to camp in the summer with Erika and Sarah
 Dr. Herring and his lovely wife Kathy.


 Erika and H.





 Colorado refrigerator Magnet! :)  Thank you!


2 comments:

MariaG said...

Looks like lots of fun! Now, after seeing the pictures, I understand how they could let Erika go down in a sled. I could hardly believe she'd be allowed to go hurling down the hill at full speed. I did wonder. LOL. Looks like a great system :-)

Christie Minich said...

Maria,
They actually said if she is confident enough, next year they will try her standing up. YIKES!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin