His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 15, 2013

More Birthdays

Mike and Alli already celebrated their birthdays in early February.  But two of our sons and our daughter in law also have birthdays in February.

Happy Birthday Timothy, Joseph and Rebecca! :)

Tim and Joe are not quite a whole year apart.  I remember when Timothy was 4, his brother turned 4, so he decided he would be 6 like his big brother.  When we explained he was turning 5, not six he was very upset... "How come HE gets to be MY age and I can't be Chuckie's age?"  LOL
I loved those little years with my boys. 
And now I enjoy seeing them with their own children, explaining things to them. 
But for our grandson Sam..... whoa! 
His question today, at the ripe age of 5..... "If God is a loving God, why do bad things happen?"
Ummmm....wow, at 5! :)
I know that Joseph and Rebecca will handle this question just fine!  After all, they already covered if God was a Spirit or had a body. LOL

Y'all are getting OLD!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin