His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, February 16, 2013

She's Back!



Erika is back home with us.  She had a WONDERFUL time in Winter Park, Colorado, Skiing.
Everybody said she tried everything and did not hold back! :)  That's our girl! :)

After we picked her up from the airport, we took her out to dinner and just enjoyed being together once again. :)
In the car, Erika and Sarah couldn't stop talking and giggling. :)

I asked Erika, "What was the absolute HIGHLIGHT of your trip?" 
She said, there were many highs and she loved it all.... but the VERY BEST part was, on the second night. 
She said the first day and night, everybody was shy and there wasn't a lot of talking.  But the SECOND night, everybody couldn't STOP talking and laughing.  She said she observed Dr. Herring, with such joy on his face, watching everybody interact, and that just made her so happy to see Him so happy. :)
That is OUR ERIKA!  :)  She is very perceptive and such a sweetheart of a girl. :)

For Talent Night, Erika played guitar and they re wrote Taylor Swift's Song "Mean".....
"Some day I'll be chilling at the Denver Airport, waiting on a rental car"......
etc. etc. etc.  :)
Erika will post the song in it's entirety on her blog when she wakes up tomorrow. :) (actually, after church)
And TOMORROW, I get to see pictures! :)
Too late to down load tonight.
These are from the airport. :)


 Alli telling Erika, "I've been waiting forever!" :)
 Together again!
 Somebody checked their legs! LOL  The Duct Tape was because they got broken on the slopes. Duct tape is just AWESOME!
 Back in Daddy's arms. :)


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin