His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Support Group

Tonight is Support Group!  If you are local and would like to come, you are welcome!
We meet at Saxby's Coffee House on Hwy. 544 in Murphy, right near Sprouts 7:00-8:30.

Tonight we will be finishing Chapter 8 in the book "The Connected Child".
You can download the study guide for free from the website: www.empoweredtoconnect.org

Chapter 8 is a WONDERFUL Chapter!  The Connected Child is also available online in paperback or Kindle edition.


9 comments:

Annie said...

I just had this bit of hope that maybe you were taking your support group on-line. How about trying that? Couldn't we do that on FB?

Joy said...

I just recommended this book to someone today. It is my favorite.

LJM said...

Do you have the study guide and the videos? They are both incredibly helpful.

Christie Minich said...

LJM, we don't have the videos but we DO have the study guide! :)

Christie Minich said...

Annie, I would love to do something like that. :)

NancyB said...

If you do start an online support group, please let me know! I'd love to join in!! :-)

NancyB said...

If you do start an online support group. please let me know - I'd love to join in!! :-)

NancyB said...

If you do start an online support group, please let me know! I'd love to join in!! :-)

NancyB said...

Oops - sorry for the triple post! Feel free to delete the extras! :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin