His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Don't Think She's Excited Enough!

Erika is in Winter Park Colorado..... They have figured out how to get her down that hill! :)
Her latest email:
I hoping I can send you some tonight. I long to hug you and dad. I am really missing your cooking. Dr. Haring so helpful and so has his wife.  My ski trainers are fabulous. I love you very much.
Erika M.
She is such a special sweetie! :)
I miss her..... So happy she is having a great time but can't wait until Saturday! We get to be back together! :)
Here she is going down. Thank you Dr. Ellis for sending this. :)
video



6 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

Isn't it amazing how fast kids grow up? I hope she has fun skiing. I've only skied at Winter Park once, but it's a nice place.

Muddled Muse said...

Yay for Ericka! I know she'll be happy to come home, but I hope she rocks those slopes in the meantime!

mommajeane said...

I love watching her discover more neat things about herself…She is an amazing yg. lady.

Difference2This1 said...

I think this is simply amazing. I am brought to tears seeing this photo. What a huge blessing for your sweet girl. Thank you for sharing...I NEED to see things like this. We are fighting every.single.day to overcome our eldest's son mental and physical challenges. He has been home almost 2 years- and we often get weary of the intensity of the battle. But, everytime I see another kiddo overcome...it just encourages me more to keep on fighting for him. Blessings, Jennifer

Christie Minich said...

Jennifer, me too... I held it together at the airport, but I know how important these events are.
Dr. Ellis sent me a text video of her going VERY FAST down that mountain! I was so excited I hit a button and accidently deleted it! WHAAAA!
I hope he resends it. If he does, I'll post it.
Those struggles that you are enduring will make you a STRONG OVER COMER and your son too!

Erika M. said...

I'll get the doctor to resend it to you. Love you.
Erika M.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin