His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 16, 2011

Somebody's Been Having TOO Much Fun!

Believe it or not, Sarah wore her foot out in 4 months!

I love it that she is so energetic and enjoys herself thoroughly! But 4 months!
Today she received a new foot. It is a little larger so now her shoes fit right!
 This one doesn't have a tan, but that is ok, she wears shoes most of the time. :)
I think she wore herself out. She didn't make it through the movie. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin