His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Sweet Erika

I took my girl out on a mommy daughter date today. :) We really had such a NICE time!  She is growing up so fast before my eyes. She is a far cry from the sweet little TINY girl we brought home 5 years ago. :)
Erika has such a sense of calm and serenity about her.  She is sure  and confident.  And she loves the Lord Jesus. 
So today, we just enjoyed each other's company. :)  We went to eat lunch and then to World Market and covered every inch of that FABULOUS store! :) 
Tomorrow, is her turn for her daddy daughter date. She told me on the way home that she had requested they go out in the boat.
I asked, "Who will drive the boat while daddy parks the trailer?"  There was this simple silence with a hopeful smile...... LOL   She said, "Daddy has promised to teach me!"
So, this will be continued....... and I will NOT be there for that event! LOL

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin