His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sister Love

Today was a sleep in day. Daddy and Sarah went to home depot before the other girls woke up.  I enjoyed a nice cup or two on Dandilion Root Tea.  So, when Erika woke up, daddy wasn't here for the morning ritual of Erika's leg tightening.
I heard her ask Anna, "Oh sister, can you tighten my legs?"  Anna said, "And why would I do that?"
Erika said, "Because you love me!" 
And she does! :)
And then Erika passed on the kindness by brushing out Alli's hair after she had it washed. Alli HATES strongly dislikes hair sessions. :)  Erika is so tender and patient. They are in there having a great conversation and really enjoying each others company.
I'm enjoying this day!

1 comment:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Sisters can be a wonderful thing. Even if they can be a bit bothersome!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin