His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 19, 2011

Anna's New Jacket

Anna  was showing daddy her new jacket. I think she likes it! :)  Daddy liked the price. :)
We found Plato's Closet. A second hand store for teens.   YEA!
We have shopped Kid to Kid for years.  Erika and Anna are now out of girl sizes and more in Jr. sizes.

3 comments:

Milena said...

It is indeed nice being able to shop at bargain prices, and on the same time feeling like doing something little towards being more careful with our world's resources. And the jacket is adorable too!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

YAY! Its so much fun to realize your out of kid cloths and into adult cloths! (or JR. size)

Mary Grace

Holly said...

Ooh! I like it! All the blue is very pretty! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin