His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Fun Picture Blooper

We were trying to figure out a caption for this one.
Mike said, "Honey, you know that new car I bought?"
Mine is , "I'm so excited at how much money I saved at
the sale today!"

7 comments:

JJ said...

"My wonderful husband has agreed to do all of the cooking and cleaning for 2010! Buy my book to earn how you, too, can live like a Queen."

[My word verification was "dread", lol!]

Mike and Christie said...

LOL! that is a good one. :)

JJ said...

I hope you are still speaking to me after you read the one I e-mailed you, lol. %O

Mike and Christie said...

You are TOO funny!

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

Very cute picture!

Hevel said...

Honey, I shrunk the kids!

(But I am not sure which one of you says that. :-D)

Diana said...

JJ already said what I was going to...

"Guess what I got for Christmas? My husband will be doing all the dishes and the laundry for a year!"

Cute picture! I like your new haircut by the way. :-) I noticed it a while ago, but had to give up commenting on everyone's blogs for awhile for time and sanity reasons.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin