His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Green Forest Orphanage

Click here to view these pictures larger

5 comments:

Diana said...

What a treasure! The youngest pictures we have of either of our boys was the day we met them.

Sometimes I look back at our pictures of our time in Ukraine and feel like I'm looking at someone else's life. It's hard to remember where our kids once were and the things that shaped them during their early years. But it's important to do so - and it's also really fun to see just how far they've really come.

The Adventures of Erika said...

Thanks a lot Mom.That was a long time ago. I had lots of fun making Frozen Bananas with you. Have I grown or what.

Erika

Jodie said...

Oh, those pics just make you want to hug,kiss, and take her right then and there!

Mike and Christie said...

Sweet Baby, You are HUGE compared to then.... :)
2 years AFTER these pictures, you only weighed 45 lbs.
I just wish I had been there to hold you and make you smile.
I'm glad I'm here NOW to hold you and make you smile. :)

Mike and Christie said...

I swear that same blue sweater was there for us to wipe our feet 2 years later! I was just thinking; when we go back, we need to bring a good welcome mat. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin