His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Sweet PaPau Story


Mike told me a sweet story about Sam the other day.
Sam is our 2 year old grandson, who visited us for 10 days over the holidays.
He is a wonderful little boy.

He was getting ready for bed and winding down with his favorite movie, "Thomas the Train".
He happened to be on our bed. Becca, his mama had gone back home already because she had a wedding to fix hair at, and Joseph was visiting with a dear friend.

Sam started to cry and I went to check on him. He was really upset and when I got on the bed he said, "Go Away Ya-Ya!"....
I went in the other room and told Mike that he was very upset. So Mike went in.
He didn't get on the bed too close but knelt down near Sam and said, "I'm sorry you are so sad."
Sam looked at Papau and said, in a sad voice, "I want my train."
Apparently he lost his train in the covers of the bed. So he and Papau found the train together and he calmed right down. He gave Papau a big hug and had a smile on his face when Papau left the room.
Papau came in with a big smile and said, "I tried the BCLC stuff on him and it worked!" LOL

1 comment:

JJ said...

...but of course! ;-))
Yay!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin