His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sarah Has A New Blog


My they are growing up! Sarah asked for a blog too.... I think blogs are great ways to teach typing and writing skills. However, I do try to refrain from correcting too much. LOL

So, Sarah's blog is now in my side bar. It is called "Sarah the Dreamer". Her profile is just about right. LOL
We were watching the ice skating where the girls put their legs up behind their heads while twirling on the ice.... (looks very uncomfortable to me) .... and Sarah has had this stuck in her head for days.
Well, while we were at the grocery store the other day, I was studying labels, and turned around to find her posing in the aisle with her leg up not quite to her head, but not far, her back arched, perfect little nose in the air and her hand in one of those balet poses. Then I saw this man that was going the other direction sort of amused at the block in the aisle. LOL

"Ummm Sarah, you're blocking traffic"...... For her, she was far away in a distant land floating on ice and hearing the crowds cheer.... Then she woke up and we were at Sprouts. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin