His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Praying For Little Dennis

Dennis is getting ready to have surgery in about 10 minutes. I'm sure he is already being prepped and mom (Christine) is waiting to hand him over to the surgeon. Please keep them in your prayers today. I have no idea how long his surgery will be, but I'm sure it will be lengthy. If you scroll down my side bar, you will see a picture of Dennis. He is from Ukraine and today is a huge day. He is having reconstructive surgery on his face. He has restrictive band syndrome, like Sarah, but the fibrous bands went around his face and caused his deformities. Sarah's were around her legs,arms and fingers. He is a happy little guy, and I'm sure when he wakes up, he is going to be a mad little guy. Please pray for comfort for Dennis and his family as they help him recuperate from surgery, and as he gets used to how he will look. This is one of many surgeries to follow.

3 comments:

JJ said...

Thanks for the heads up about Dennis! We'll pray.

Mike and Christie said...

Dennis came through his surgery just great and is at home resting! He looks GREAT!

http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com

JJ said...

I saw Christine's post. Looks like some instant results for now with a wonderful prognosis...a double blessing!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin