His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 16, 2009

Let The Week Begin

The grand girls are here for the week. I woke up to the need for STRONG COFFEE!
We are having a fun visit. So far today they have played STORE all day long. That means they all have junk and pennies and set up little stores and sell their wares.
Lillian did pretty well. I gave her some old stickers to sell and she made out with a lot of pennies. Anna purchased an old wallet and Katie purchased something from Ukraine. :)
Oh the joys of childhood. :)



2 comments:

JJ said...

Glad you girls had a fun day! Your DGD's are precious!!!

We are homeschooling this week, but with our KONOS co-op tomorrow and a church co-op field trip to the Heritage Museum Friday there have been no complaints. This afternoon we went on a nature walk and found about a dozen different flowers.

Is it time to plant a garden yet, BTW???

Muddled Muse said...

LOL
Your girls are so cute. :)

Hope the coffee is strong enough today!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin