His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 2, 2009

Morning Events

One of my favorite parts of the day is watching Sarah and Daddy interact. She loves to get up early so she can spend time with him alone. Today, since I am a bit layed up, they cooked breakfast together. He is so patient. He let her turn the bacon carefully showing her how to keep from getting splattered with grease. When I took this picture from my chair daddy said, "Oh No Mommy! I haven't even combed my hair yet!"LOL


Anna's morning job is to let the goats, chickens and duck out, feed them, get them their water and collect the eggs.
Today she had a creative way of getting the eggs. I think she would have had a problem if there were more than 2!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Boy, ya'll must get up with the chickens! Daniel is just now eating oatmeal.

Say a prayer for my folks in Charlotte, NC who lost power at 9pm last night after 3" of snow followed an ice storm. They have ZERO source of heat and it will drop to 13 degrees tonight.

JJ said...

My parents got heat around 1:00 this afternoon. I think they were very fortunate that the inside of the house only dropped to 60 degrees.

I have to ask...does anyone ever get the desire to try to define the "verification" words required to post??? perspo-"when one is almost at the point of perspiring, but doesn't". ROTFL!

Melissa E. said...

I'm sorry, I tried to read that whole post but you lost me at "bacon"....MMmmmm!....There is just something about bacon, isn't there?
;-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin