His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anna's Salsa Recipe GLUTEN FREE! :)

Yesterday, I was deep into typing and Anna asked if she could make something in the kitchen. I told her yes.

She came up with : Anna's Salsa and I must say it is really good!

SO here is her recipe:

Anna's Salsa


Great Value Italian Diced Tomatoes- 1 can
Rotel diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime
1/3 cup of pace salsa
1 shake of Garlic powder
1 small shake of Cardamom
1/2 shake of cream of tarter
2 shakes of Dill weed
1 shake of sweet basil
2 shakes of old bay seasoning
5 sprigs of fresh cilantro torn up

Mix it all together.


We took it over to a friend's house for our play date and her older daughter came home from college. She said, "Wow, this is the most delicious salsa I have ever had!" LOL
What is the recipe? I told her to go ask Anna. :)
From her recipe, it looks like she cooks like Mama.

stir and put in a jar.

2 comments:

ann clary said...

Christie,

Ok I snooped while i was at your house today and saw your blog page up on your computer. Then I came home and googled your blog. Is that too stalk-ish for you? LOL, well I hope you don't mind but i look forward to keeping up with you through your blog. can I add you to my faves on my blog role?

love,
ann
onedayinjuly.blogspot.com

Mike and Christie said...

Ann without an E :) ! Glad to see you.
No, you are not Stalkish. :)
Please do! I'll add you too.
Already did. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin