His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Most Wonderful Time


I just love my little Sarah. :)

Every month I try to take each of my girlies out alone for mom and daughter time. Today it was Sarah's turn. She wanted to go shopping in Down Town Wylie.
So I took her out for a special meal and then we shopped at our favorite store.

My favorite time was just watching her all grown up and having a most wonderful conversation about life, school, friends, and morality. She is growing up to be such a great kid.

She informed me that when she is 14, I will be 54 and maybe by then we could go and see a movie together. :)
She said she has gotten really good at math by playing the Phase 10 dice game! And all this time I thought it was because I was such a great teacher. :)

While we were in the car, she announced, it sure it hot in here, glad I brought my deoderant! Then she proceeded to put it on! LOL I think we need lessons on appropriate places to put deoderant on. She was treating it like perfume. :)

BUT... I'm glad she is thinking about not stinking!

It is such a short time before our kids are all grown up. I sure am having a great time watching them turn into little ladies. :)

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

LOL! I love the Deodorant part! :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin