His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Baby Girls



8 comments:

Lorraine said...

So cute! What have the girls named them?

JJ said...

OH how cute! I hope one day we will have goats...and girls. ;- ))

Mike and Christie said...

Well, a correction needs to be made.
How Anna missed those giant fwombwebwes is beyond me, but she did.
The white one is a boy. :)

Mike and Christie said...

They are still trying to decide on names. :)

JJ said...

A girl AND a boy! Congratulations. I think everyone should get to have one of each when it comes to children...and goats.

This story reminds me of the referral video of the two baby Russian "boys" we were shown. The babies were not clothed...and one was definitely NOT a boy, lol. The director was not the one to preview it, and was quite embarrassed about the mistake!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad one is a boy... There's enough estrogen over there these days ;)

Tami said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Christine said...

How neat that your girls got to see this.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin