His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Best Visit Ever

Tonight, we had such a fun time with our son Marcus, our daughter Ivy and our sweetie pie of a grandson Will. I so much enjoyed our visit.

Having older kids is just great. Especially when they are wonderful older kids bearing grandchildren. :)

Marcus and Ivy are great parents. I watched them tonight as they lovingly watched over little Will. They reminded me of the birds I see caring for their young, tag teaming to make sure he was safe, fed and not in any danger. :)

They are going to be bringing a new member into the family and I am so excited for them.

There is no greater joy than watching your adult children follow in the footsteps of the Lord. I just love them all so much. But dangit~ I didn't get a picture!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Memory slipping, Grandma???

Mike and Christie said...

:P

JJ said...

Glad you had a good visit...I'm guessing this is Spring Break week for the granddaughter's too.

We are backtracking to the science chapter on plants, trees, flowers. Any good places we can go see flowers (where the names are marked)?

Praying for you, Christie...the foot, the future, the memory, lol,....

Kylie said...

I want to come see you for the weekend! haha

Mike and Christie said...

Don't forget my finger AND sanity. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin