His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Of Those Great Mommy Moments

Anna and I were talking off and on over the week about tools in our toolbox. A few posts down she had asked "how she should respond" when she did her math wrong....
I was so proud of her!

Well, for years now we have used the imaginary "tool box" and we have had humorous moments of using those tools, or needing to get them out when the tool box seemed to be locked!

We have had such wonderful weeks with her really applying herself in all areas of life.

I complimented her today and told her how proud I was of her doing so well.

Her reply was, "Well Mama! You are just the 'Locksmith of love'!"

cracked me up.

1 comment:

:)De said...

That is a sign of the wonderful job you are doing with them. Puts a smile on my face everytime.

:)De

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin