His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sarah and her Casts


Sarah was feeling good enough to get her picture taken today. AND, mommy has new batteries in the camera, so today was a good day. :) I have to say. I am so proud of what a good sport Sarah is being. She hasn't complained abit, other than saying something itches now and then. She is homebound until the 29th and her arm cast can come off. She has been so creative in her play and spent time writing letters to all of us, and to her friends.
Sarah's favorite stuffed animal also went into surgery with her, and she came out.... just like Sarah!

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Such a beautiful girl!
The pink cast compliments that sunny disposition perfectly. I am glad to hear how well she is doing. Attitude is a HUUUUUGE part of recovery.

She must have some really good parents. :-)

Christine said...

What a lovely smile! Thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog. The family is reading and so is another one going through the same thing. The second one is thinking of trying to keep the child and get him help.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin