His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I think I Can Fly! And other Miscellaneous Ideas

Sarah is feeling especially good! I am so happy about that. We are at the no more itching stage AND no more pain stage. Now, we wait!
Here she is with Daddy trying to touch the ceiling!


Anna decided she needed to wear MY favorite PJ's. tonight. She likes to wear my things and have my favorite blanket. So tonight she will cuddle up in my favorite pj's and it will be the next best thing to sleeping with mama, without really being there. :)


If I said it once, I 've said it 1,000 times! Please don't put your feet on the kitchen counter! However, nobody was there to listen, and I really need to blame Daddy this time. He is the one tinkering with Erika's leg. She has outgrown it and for now is "Footless and fancy free."

1 comment:

The Noelles said...

mom stop it, well I now I now my legs
are spread out.I love you very much.



LOVE Erika minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin