His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trying To Make Things Work

Anna's birthday is coming up and she is trying to make this stroller work. It is a little small and she has way to many children now! She has requested a new stroller.
I wonder if they make bigger ones for bigger girls? Maybe a real one would be cheaper. :)


Now we are back to leg central. What do you do with a leg that seems to keep appearing on counters and tables?

4 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

Ok, so I ask Erika once again:
"Do you think you could put your leg in the closet for now?" It has been on the table and on the counter for several days and I'm not sure why! (daddy actually brought it in. I didn't know that)

Her answer: Well, I really don't want to get to spread apart. ????
What do you mean?
Well, my other leg is in the car and I don't want them to be too far apart! LOL

She can't go out right now because she can't walk on the ground, so one leg is stuck in the car and the other in the house. The kitchen is the closest location to the other leg. Oh my. I am so neglectful!
So, I'll go get the other one in a bit and get them back together so they can be put in the closet together, like they belong. :)

:)De said...

You know...that makes perfect sense to me.

Peace,
:)De

Mike and Christie said...

thank's MOM and I think you are right.

love Erika

Debbie said...

I think they do make bigger strollers for bigger girls...they're strollers for babies. :-)

I understand wanting to keep ones legs in the same vicinity. You have a smart girl there!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin