His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Milestone Birthday for Chuck


Yep, today our oldest baby, turned 30. Wow. It just doesn't seem that long ago that they brought him to me in the hospital all wrapped in a blanket, lustily screaming for food. He then proceeded to attach himself to my arm and sucked a big blood blister right onto my ARM! Did that ever make me rethink breastfeeding, for a minute. :)

And now, he is a family man. All settled with a beautiful wife, 2 children, and a dog.
What more could a man want; well, besides a lucrative record contract, endless offers to play his music and continual free flowing ideas for new material?

My life changed when Chuck came into my life. I never knew I could love a little person so much, that I would be so proud of him, that I would be his mother when he was 30!
I was 20 when he was born! I remember when the boys were babies, figuring out how old everybody would be when I was a certain age. I never went past 35. LOL Time flies.

Happy Birthday dear son. Welcome to the 30's. I pray that you will continue to seek truth, and that the Peace and Happiness of the Lord will surround you.

I love you,
Mom

7 comments:

Elayne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEPHEW!

Wow-30!

Aunt Elayne & Uncle Chris

bandgeek said...

happy birthday dad

The Noelles said...

Happy birthday



anna

The Cunninghams said...

First off happy birthday to your son! Wow, that’s a big one especially for the mom and dad!! And second, thank you for your wonderful comment on our blog. It was both comforting and supportive. It is so nice to see happy endings (or beginnings as the case may be), and it looks like your family is one of those... Thank you, Karissa

Ivy said...

that is the cutest pucture of chuck I have ever seen!

Ivy said...

that is the cutest pucture of chuck I have ever seen!

The Noelles said...

Happy Birthday Chuck I cannot believe
that you are 30 years old. Wright a new song for your Birthday I love your other songs.I love you Chuck.



LOVE Erika minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin