His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our First Cold Mornng

We woke up this a.m. to brrrrrr.....cold inside the house. Some would question if it was really cold, but Dallasites find that in Fall and Winter, anything below 80 is cold and in Spring and Summer anything above 70 is hot.
So, at 66 inside the house this a.m., we considered it cold.

Soooo, that means we got to try out the wood stove. It is the only heat source we use so we started getting it cleaned out, making sure the chimney was clean etc. over the weekend.

So here are the morning cuddle pics.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

I think my whole house is 66 right now (noon-ish). I am chilly and if I don't bake some bread soon, we will have to break down and turn on the heater. I so hate to give in and do that! Now, if I had a cozy heater like yours, I would have it rolling as we speak!

Christine said...

Love the picture with Daddy!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin