His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Surgery For Sarah

Our little Sarah will be having Surgery on Tuesday. The bone in her leg is growing again and will need to be trimmed back. During that surgery, they will also be tightening the ligaments that hold her knee in place which will help her to have a more stable leg. Sometimes, he knee just goes out and she falls down. She will also be having the tendon from her forearm connected to her wrist so she can use her hand better. Right now it is very weak and she cannot lift up. She has use of the hand, but without the tendon connected she has no wrist action. ALL this will be on the left side of her body, so needless to say, she will be in a wheel chair for a while. This does not suit her very well, so if you think about her, please send up a prayer for her to be patient while she mends. :)

3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Oh! Poor thing! But it will be worth it in the end. I will pray for her....and you!

JJ said...

We are praying for Sarah to have peace and for the doctors to have wisdom. What a blessing that the surgeries can be done at the same time.

Perhaps an episode of the Bionic Woman is in order??? ;=)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the episode of bionic woman. That is such a good show.
Love,
katie

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin