His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Of Mice and Not so Fair Maidens

Ok, we have mice, once again! Living in the country invites critters to see the inside of your house sometimes. Our cat is just NOT doing his job right now! We have several acres behind our property that is not developed. When mice discover our home, they try to invade! Normally, we might see one or two, and then after they are caught, NOTHING, for a LONG time.... but I get the feeling, somebody had babies and we are seeing brothers and sisters! So, I have been on the attack! I caught 2 mice TONIGHT while writing my previous post! I am determined they will not move into my house! Mi casa is NOT sue Casa! (though it appears they have determined it to be so!)

I'm ready for an indoor cat! Now to convince Mike. :)

I have no plans of being nice to mice!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin