His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, June 9, 2008

Gramma And Grampa Are Coming To Town!

Our mom and dad are coming down from Tulsa Oklahoma. What makes this visit special?
All visits are special, but they are bringing their new baby with them too. Grampa just bought a new Nissan that is a hybrid. I don't know the name of it, but it looks really cool. So, the trip down to Texas shouldn't be cost prohibitive like it would be if he were still driving his Buick.

We are excited to have them come, and they plan to stay the weekend. Papa Dima will be at our church on Sunday, so they will be coming to hear him speak and then stay for a reception that evening.

The girls are going to be soooo excited. :)

I know we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cool!!!!!!!!
-katie p

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin