His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Red Eared Slider Turtle


Introducing our newest Family member:

Tom the Turtle. Our resident zoo keeper loves him dearly. She found him in the yard on Sunday afternoon. Since then she has been "googling" how to take care of a red eared slider turtle. I have no idea how he got near our water faucet outside, but I'm glad he is here. Isn't he cute? It looks like he is smiling for the camera. Or maybe he is smiling because he is being LOVED by a little girl who wants to be a zoo keeper someday. Or maybe he is smiling because he thinks she will actually GET him the designer home for 1,000.00 she googled on the internet; Not on his little red eared slider turtle life!


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin