His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sarah and the Doctor


Sarah went to the Doctor yesterday. This wasn't the doctor she usually goes to, but our regular Family Doctor. He has seen everybody in the family at least once, except for Sarah.
Both times I scheduled her for well checks, we had to cancel because of surgery coming up.

So this time, we decided while nothing is happening, lets go have a well check.
I have had this terrible fear in my mind about her past TB; that it might come back.
She had a chest Xray last month and the results were sent to the doctor. ALL is well!
She is doing great.

I knew she was, but it is always good to hear it from the guy who listens to the heartbeat and reads the chest Xrays. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!!!!!
-Katie P.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin