His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Texas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children

Yes! It was rated NUMBER 1 in then Nation for Orthopadic hospitals! :)
And I think that rating is CORRECT!

We have had amazing experiences at this hospital for our girls and for our son Tim also!

I am so proud to be a part of this hospital!

And guess what!  Erika is a volunteer this summer!

4 comments:

MamaV said...

Yay! go Erika!

Fatcat said...

I volunteer at a hospital here in Kentucky. I get to rock the babies in the NICU. :-)

I hope Erika enjoys herself and feels useful and helpful. It's a wonderful feeling.

:)De said...

How Cool!!! When I was a kid I severed my thumb and spent some time in the hospital. I was about 7 yrs old and met the sweetest "candy stripper" there. I decided then that I wanted to grow up to be a candy stripper too. It wasn't until I was much older that it was explained to me that it was a non-paid position and that I would have to have another career in order to have money. Bummer! But seeing Erika's uniform brought back such pleasant memories. I know she will be a sweet help to those that she comes into contact with.

mommajeane said...

I was one too when I was in high school…I loved it and went into nursing because of my time at the hospital. May she have a wonderful time and I am sure she will add much to her experience to.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin