NEW WEBSITE

THIS BLOG WILL BE GOING PRIVATE VERY SOON!
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT:

PARENTINGTHATHEALS.ORG

His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Please Check Out our New Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Back From Camp

We are back!   It was wonderful seeing old friends and making new friends.  As always, camp was so fun!
Anna and Alli spent time with friends too, and we are thankful for those friends who came and picked them up for visits and swimming.
Daddy also took them on a shopping trip!

Here are a few pictures of camp this year:























































Oh my! We had a wonderful time. : )  Glad to be back home!

2 comments:

Lydia Price said...

Susan Lewis told me that we HAD to take Ellie next year! Hope to be able to do that.

Christie Minich said...

Lydia! You would have so much fun! Great fellowship for all!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin