His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wow What a Weekend Part 2

Happy Fathers Day to Mike and Happy Birthday to Erika!  FIFTEEN!  I can't believe it!


We started our morning attending worship with our church family.  
This afternoon, we went to see "Man of Steel 3D" which was quite action packed. I don't know if I'll ever recover!

Erika opened her birthday gifts and then we headed for the Lake to finish of a very packed weekend!


 Her hair sure turns blonde in the sun!

 It really was a wonderful weekend!  Tomorrow..... School! :)
Back to reality!

(poor Erika accidently deleted the rest of our photos off of the camera... she hit the wrong button, so there are no lake photos. :( )

4 comments:

Aus said...

If you haven't used the camera card yet - e-mail me - (aussie @ fuse dot net) I've got an easy way to get those pictures back!!

hugs - happy birthday - and Happy Father's day!!

aus and co.

Muddled Muse said...

Wow! Y'all really are getting a lot of sun! I thought that Ericka had dyed her hair. :)

Fatcat said...

so what is the roundish birthday gift at the end? It looks interesting.

Christie Minich said...

I know..... her hair turns a fine gold color in the summer. We call her sister golden hair. :)

Fatcat, it is a drum practice pad. She has wanted one for a while. (Prerequisite to a drum set in her future)

Her big gift has not arrived.... It will be here today.
The little boom box is a part of it. LOL I think she has the gift figured out since the boom box didn't make sense by itself.

And Sarah got her a new guitar tuner. She needed one badly. A certain sister accidently broke the other one. Glad she remembered. :)

Anna picked out the boom box, and Alli has given her a horse ride. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin