His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 27, 2013

Something Very Special Happened



I blogged a few weeks ago about dropping my camera and breaking it after all those "Be Careful With The Camera!" warnings I gave to the girls.

We didn't just rush out and get a new one.  Instead we waited.  And then last week the mail came.  I recieved a package I was not expecting and everybody was full of anticipation waiting for me to get it opened!  Inside was the note above!
Our friends J and P are in South Dakota right now.  I think of them often.  They are a very sweet family.

So the Lord provided, through them, a very nice  camera so I can take pictures again!

A huge THANK YOU! J and P!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Isn't God amazing? And, aren't people kind?

On Saturday morning, I was thinking about how much Anastasia loves crafts, and was wishing I had money to buy her some materials. But,it was a wistful wish, because we don't. That afternoon I led one of our RE classes on a parent-child retreat. I've gone the extra mile for this group of parents because they are from the "other side" of our merged parish and feel hurt. Well, they gave me a thank you note in inside - was not just money, no - there was a gift certificate for $100 (!) to Jo-Ann's!

Another amazingly specific answer to prayer. Had they given me just money, I'd feel compelled to use it on something "useful" - but this was intended for Anastasia's crafts! Alleluia!

Aus said...

Sorry I haven't been in much - many demands lately - but we prevail and continue - and that says much!

Amazing couple past posts - much in your life as well - but in the midst of all of it you can find peace...I love it when God.is.smart.like.that!

Holding you in our hearts and prayers - and glad you have friends that got you a camera - that's pretty stinkin cool!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin