His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lake Ready

It is getting closer to that time! Water skiing season is upon us!  We had  a little taste of the water yesterday at a friend's dual birthday party. :)  They rented out a pavillion at the lake and we were able to visit for a while. 

Sarah and Alli tried out the kyaks.  Watching them try to get their paddles going together was pretty funny.
Eventually they got a little bit of rhythm, but they decided single kyaks were easier than sharing one. :)
Those look pretty fun. I'd like to try kyaking myself! 


1 comment:

JJ said...

Canoeing with my son showed me how perfect such activities are to reveals holes in communication. Oy!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin