His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anna

Our sweetie is really growing up!  She loves doing fun things with her hair and experimenting with different clothing styles.  At 14, she is a delight to us. 
The last few days she had not been feeling well and I enjoyed snuggling my girl back to health.

I just love being a mom to teenage girls.  I loved being a mom to teenage boys too. :) 
The girls will sometimes gather on my bed and all sit around, just to talk. 

Anna has done an incredible job in school this year.  She has worked hard to overcome some huge obstacles in her learning, and has blown all my expectation out of the water!  Her study habits are at a high school/college level now and I am thrilled to pieces with her decision to push herself and persevere! 
She is studying as soon as she wakes, and before breakfast, and she studies on her own without being asked.  She has developed a system that works well for her, and I am so proud of our sweet heart.

Anna loves the Lord and wants to do well.  She participates in many church activities and is interested in volunteering.

She is a wonderful big sister and especially understands Alli.   She and Sarah and Erika are also very close to each other.  I love watching her snuggle with Erika on occasion.  (This is something that just did not occur in my own family when I was growing up and I find it so precious.)

Anna is very good with animals.  She loves her dog so very much, and spends time teaching her tricks.  

I am still without a camera, so she let me borrow hers for this picture.  :)
She is my lovely Anna.


5 comments:

Fatcat said...

You're right, she's beautiful.

:)De said...

Very nice post!

walter de souza said...

eu gosto do seu blog ;é bem interessante!!!!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful :-)

Unknown said...

She is beautiful :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin