His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sisters

I've been wathcing these two girls today just having a good time. :)
They are sisters in every way.
Erika is such a great big sister.  And Alli is a perfect little sister. :)
Alli and Erika
I took these pictures before bedtime tonight, after doing my webinar.  

This Saturday, we are prepared for our 3rd Post Placement Report to be done. Our favorite social worker, "Miss Kathi" will be coming over to check on our progress and write that report.

That means, in a few weeks, we will be headed to Austin, for apostilles, and then on to Houston to pick up Miss Alli's passport from the Russian Embassy.

After this post placement report, we only have one more to do! That will be next year, and then we will be DONE!  YEA!

We have had an eventful month.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes, and I am seeing healing taking place!  We are looking forward to the future with great anticipation!  I will be able to share more later.  But right now, just know, some very good things are happening. :)

Tonight in our webinar, we covered Chapter 4 of "The Connected Child".  It was such a good chapter.
I am so thankful for some of the books I have read.  They do not take the place of real experience, but they are so encouraging!

Alli has had some really great days the last 5 days, and worked through some really tough realities having to do with her past.  She is an amazingly strong, resiliant kid.

And her sisters are AWESOMELY helpful!







2 comments:

Aus said...

Glad that some "good stuff" is happening!

hugs - aus and co.

MamaV said...

They LOOK like sisters! That is so cool! God really knows what He is doing all the time, doesn't He?

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin