His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Servanthood

"Sister let me be your servant, let me be as Christ to you. Pray that I will have the grace to let you be my servant too."

I love catching the girls taking joy in serving each other. 
Anna traded chores with Erika because it is harder for Erika to do this certain chore. 
Alli washed Erika's hair for her..... and when Sarah came in the house with mud on her foot, (somebody didn't wear their shoes outside) all over Anna's newly cleaned floor, Alli jumped into action and cleaned her sister's foot off.

3 comments:

Chiara said...

Sisterly love, priceless!!!

Milena said...

Your girls are so precious! I wish that I could be such a parent as you, so that my daughter could be like yours....

Christie Minich said...

Milena, I'm sure you are a wonderful parent... and our girls are not perfect. :)
There is no one perfect. Not even ONE! Except Christ of course. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin