His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Little Women

 My Little Women are growing up!




 And here are a couple of  OLD photos of the guys. :)


I love my family. :)

6 comments:

JJ said...

Wow, Miss Erika is looking quite grown up...as are all of your teens.

Mr. Wonderful was giving me some encouragement about changes in airlines in our area that might make it financially possible for the boys and me to fly out some time. I would love nothing more...I can assure you of that!

Keep praying for God to open a door!

Annie said...

Children grow up so much at this age; it is scary. Maybe because I lost Ilya I am SO sensitive now of the boys getting older. Sergei and Maxim went out tonight and I felt like crying because the house is so empty.... And that's silly - for years we just had two children, and how Zhen, Nastya and Monnie were there, but the house seemed abandoned.

Your girls are beautiful - and photogenic.

Manfred said...

the girls are real grown up.
especially Alli. if you compare it with the pictures before 21 months.
They become definitively teenagers.

greetings and have a wonderfull sunday and a nice week.

Chris said...

Four teens in the house at the same time...fun! BTW have you lost weight? The 'scared' pic is good.

Mike and Christie said...

Thank you all. Alli won't be a teen until Feb, but it is soon!
We had 4 teen boys at the same time too. It was awesome. :)

Chris, yes I have lost some. 22 lbs so far. Not being able to eat many foods limits what I can eat.
So a side benefit is weight loss. :)

author@ptgbook.org said...

That is an amazing story,
about crawling to learn
how to read. It is also
great that you have learned
to love reading.

I saw a sign in a
bookstore. "Outside of a dog,
my favorite thing is a book.
And inside of a dog, it is
too dark to read."

Forgive me, I couldn't
resist sharing that.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin